Friday, April 22, 2011

Sandlot Slugging

So I completed as much of Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers as I felt like. I'm missing three achievements that I just didn't feel like holding onto the game another day to get. I got 915 out of 1,000 on that game, so I feel like it was a worth-while rental for a couple of nights of play. The story is stupid easy after the first game and you have a couple of power hitters on your team. You basically end up finishing every game by the 2nd or 3rd inning if you turn on the Mercy rule (which you should for a miss-able story achievement). I probably could have gotten the other two achievements and just missed Decked Out, but I honestly just did not feel the desire to play this for a third night. I've got enough other things on my shelf to dive into, so I just got this one back in the mail. I hope to finish up Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazzard this weekend, and also get a little deeper into Singularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment