Tuesday, April 19, 2011

110,000 Gamerscore

While it is no where in the realm of accomplishment that is Stallion83's, I broke the 110,000 Gamerscore barrier last night while playing Blood Bowl and popping the Solid-gold Thrower achievement. I don't know why, but this was a milestone I had hoped to break at the end of March, but I just hadn't been scoring enough points regularly enough to break it then.

I also got some matches in the Gears of War 3 multi-player beta, and I will have to say that multi-player feels more like Gears of War than Gears of War 2 did. The sawed-off shotgun is going to be a famous (or infamous) weapon depending on which end of it you are on. I also liked the retro-lancer, but I feel the inaccuracy of the gun needs some tweaking. I do think they hit the leveling on the head this time with lots of skin unlocks, and other various reasons besides just pure XP to keep you playing. I know I'm working towards unlocking Thrashball Cole permanently, and possibly the Gold retro-lancer skin depending on how I feel after getting Cole unlocked for the retail game.

No comments:

Post a Comment