Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You Don't Know Jack

So I knocked out the You Don't Know Jack Pack 2 DLC last night, and I wake up this morning to see Jack Pack 3 is released! Hooray! So this game can now actually be completed if you want to jump in your time machine to get the "Turncoat" achievement. I still plan to get this legit on 7/4/11, so this game may end up being completion #51, or I might get one or two in before July 4th rolls around.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to tackle next. It is currently a toss up between Enslaved: Odyssey To The WestSingularityDarksiders, or doing Portal 2 co-op. To be truthful, it will probably be all of them in some sort of rotation over the next couple of weeks. I'm currently trying to get to 115,000 gamerscore by July 1st, as well as getting to 160,000 TrueAchievement score by the same day. So not only do I need to pick up about 60 gamerscore per day from now until then, I have to pick up some challenging achievements too so that the TA ratio doesn't drop too fast and erode any progress on the TA score front.

No comments:

Post a Comment